"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
oh and btw...
4th of July pics

and

Maya's camp pics are UP!

I'm still waiting on my lazy brother in law to get the 4th of July Videos up.

I registered for Fall Classes today

Anna is all healed up and doing fab.

That is all.

Labels: ,

 
posted by t at 12:15 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger gadzooks64

    wooooooooot!

    Poker on Fridays?

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Weight training -- they offer a class on how to eat cheeseburgers and pizza?

    What a great country this is.