"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Thursday, August 30, 2007
i'm such a shithead...

Really, I leave out so many important things when I do get around to posting... it's sad.

BIG DAVE aka UNCLE DAVE had a birthday!! The weekend of his birthday coordinated with my last week of school, so that could have been the reason I was too pre-occupied to post about it.

Regardless, there shouldn't be any reason for not posting a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best brother and uncle EVAH!!

Here's a pic of the big guy himself sporting one of his lovely gifts from his nieces. The enormous flower was accompanied by a yummy smelling candle and a pretty bell. It must be nice having THREE nieces and NO nephews.


The next even wasn't forgotten about, I was actually waiting to post about it, and then didn't post. My Harper turned ONE yesterday!!! We had the party on Sunday, so I was waiting to post till yesterday -- but then it turned into the usual pish posh of stressfulness that is my life.

She had a GREAT party and I put together a little montage of it here if you want to have a look see.

I really can't believe she's one already!!! It seems like yesterday I was posting about her being born, then all of a sudden shes walking and even saying words!! Frakin' kids, they never let ya catch up.

One of the cutest things about Harper is how she shares. No matter what she has, she is always right on top of seeing who else wants to check it out. She shared her bday cake with her TT. She loves to read too! She is always grabbing books and bringing them over to the closest person to see who will hook her up with the story first. Shes a great kid, and it has a lot to do with her great parents.

That reminds me! She's coming over tonight! WOOOOT.


LOVE YOU HARPER LEA!!!

Ok, and last but not least... the prop bet is ovah tomorrow and I'll go ahead and post my final count today as I think it will be accurate

-21.5 lbs

J did a great job too and the bet is a push. But it was a lot of fun. J is a very funny guy and so easy to get along with. He made it a lot of fun thru txt msgs and the like... a little ribbing and humor go a long way. Thanks for going thru it with me J. <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://bp1.blogger.com/_2an3x6D8xR4/RtbcG3OiuzI/AAAAAAAACG0/ltQQPsthwxI/s1600-h/preFATpic.jpg">
The first is a pic of me pre weight loss in vegas -- I mean I still have a long way to go (I want to lose 50 lbs more) but not a bad start.

WOOOOOT. 35% to MILFdom.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by t at 9:13 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Nicely done. Go get 'em! By the way, very nice picture. You be photogenic.

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger gadzooks64

    You so hawt!