"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Friday, July 27, 2007
5 lil girls....
Since 3pm yesterday.... nuff said.

Me: i swear to god
Me: 5 lil girls here and they still want ME to entertain them
NoNotZerb: doesnt that piss him off?
Me: just like when its just mine
NoNotZerb: set one on fire, let the others put her out
Me: hahahahahaha
NoNotZerb: always a fun party game
NoNotZerb: "who wants to be on fire next?"
Me: i mean really
Me: HAHAHA
Me: u are too much
NoNotZerb: I skeered myself that time.
NoNotZerb: very weird
NoNotZerb: must be in a butch mood

Labels: ,

 
posted by t at 9:31 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: