"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
i know, i know...
It has been too long --

but I've been a lil busy, mkay?

I finished out my summer quarter at school! Big W0o0T.

I would show you my Digital Video final, but it's so bad I don't want anyone to hurl. My final InDesign proj turned out ok, well for getting the proj requirements on Monday and having it due Wednesday anyhow. Same prof as my Typography class, if you remember that one.

It was an tri-fold layout for the new Helvetica Film

outside

inside

Maya started back to school last Wednesday, she is in the THIRD GRADE NOW! So crazy. She loves her new teacher cause, "She wears high heels every day, and her hair is pretty, and she has a great skin tone". I know, wtf? Girls.

Anna isn't going back to the same pre-school this year. We had so many issues there last year, and it was going to cost more this year, I couldn't bring myself to pay that much money for people to piss me off on a regular basis. So, she will be in the pre-school at my College this year. For now, she will only be going when I'm in class (full time has a waiting list) but since I'm on a Pell Grant it costs practically nothing, and even better, it's a GREAT pre-school. She is pretty excited.

I'm almost to my weight goal (well for the prop bet anyhow, long ways to go for the real goal). As of last week I had 4 lbs to go -- so I'm working double time to get it off. I haven't noticed a huge difference in my clothes etc. but I do feel a lot better, I feel stronger, and I like that. One bad side, I thought as we aged the first thing to go was the mind, that is a myth. It's the boobs.

So now I'm off school for two weeks. I don't have any huge plans, but I do have 4 goals:

  1. Get my resume laid out in InDesign.
  2. Find a part time job.
  3. Work on some side projects for logos etc.
  4. Get a couple projects done around the house (I haven't decided which ones yet)
We will see how it goes, cause I still have Anna with me during the day, and I have an enrollment for work going on too.

Oh, and I got my haircut yesterday. Fun fun.

Labels: ,

 
posted by t at 8:31 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Yeah, people who do stuff like your project always see the faults. But people like me who can't do stuff like people like you think it's magic. HTF do you think of cool layout stuff like that? Can I get a transfusion of someadat?

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger t

    you think of stuff like that by doing "tissues"

    aka: sharpie scribbles on tissue paper

    then u let 15 ppl tell you that u suck, and u pick one to go with :)