"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Thursday, September 06, 2007
wow, i'm old...
Really, I don't think I'm old... but lately I've had a few things remind me that it is... just a matter of time.

Sign #1 - I'm driving in the car the other day with my brother and we have the radio on for the kids. I'd rather hear them sing lyrics that are completely inappropriate for their age, than scream at each other, obv. A song comes on that I know the words to, it's old skewl, back from my high school days -- when it dawns on me...

Dave (my bro), this isn't the original song is it?
OMG - a song I listened to in high school got covered.


Sign #2 - Today is my first day of class, and at 8:30am I have ART. I walk into class and grab my usual seat next to the hottest male (I'm um genius) in the classroom. We have to get up and grab a few different things during class, a big sheet of sketch paper, charcoal etc. When I realize there is a chick in my class with a 2 foot davey crocket tail pinned to her ass. I kid you not, a 2 foot davey crocket tail pinned to her ass, and I have a feeling I was one of about 4 people in the class that had never seen such a thing before.

Sign #3 - We are standing in line at the concession stand at the movie theater this weekend, of course what was the topic?? 2 sodas and a popcorn cost what?? FIFTEEN DOLLARS?? And you know how I knew Joe is older than me?? Because he wouldn't shut up about it, and I had to ask him to stop as he was embarrassing me.

Good thing I'm not THAT old, yet.

Labels: ,

 
posted by t at 8:27 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    You tease!

    You set us up with "sat next to hot guy" and then proceed to "grab a few...things". But no payoff!

     
  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger t

    i told ya, im getting old

    more disappointing every day.

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Davey Crockett tails are replacing those small of the back tattoos on wimmin (which look like big hairballs to me from a distance anyway) and furthermore:

    1) Knowing who the fuck Davey Crockett was in the first place screams: Old...and

    2) Actually owning a Davey Crockett hat that you placed on yer head vs. yer ass screams FUCKIN old.

    Case closed

    Squib