"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
house cleaning...

Today I had an epiphany. I could take out an equity loan for home improvements to pay for Anna's full time child care. sersly. The chick is a fraking tornado destroying everything in our home.

The T is at a breaking point with Ms. Anna. And I have no idea how I'm gonna do this 3 days a week while tackling school and work too. (and that doesn't include the weekends) Maya has always understood my limits, and acts accordingly. Anna on the other hand finds my breaking points to be cause to go find something else to piss mama off.

WARNING: this could be detrimental to your health and safety, kid.

I thought school started today, but today is the 4th and school starts the 5th, and since I changed my schedule around to only have classes on Tues and Thurs - I don't have class till Thursday.

Funny how things work out just as they were supposed to all along and I still get surprised, ain't it?

Those are the two days a week I won't be watching Anna. Thank god for school.

I had a few more things to add, but right now I have to go save my photo album collection from becoming part of Anna's re-creation of the first scene in Ghostbuster's.

ta ta

Labels: , ,

 
posted by t at 10:47 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I hear you. My 3yo girl Indya is a wrecking crew all by herself. Everything, and I mean everything, needs to be wrecked, thrown over etc.
    A bowl of fruit isn´t safe: if you don´t keep a close eye on her, she squashes every banana and takes a bite out of every apple.

    Sometimes her persona works out in a funny way. Some time ago there was a ride, one of those things you put a coin in. There was a 5yo boy on it and although he didn´t put any money in it, he wasn´t letting other children on it. He didn´t listen to anyone, including his mother. Enter Indya (I´ll translate a exactly as I can):
    "GET OFF THERE NOW"
    Boy, clearly shocked, climbs down. Indya climbs on it and after she´s finished, she says in the sweetest voice against the boy, that´s still a bit shaken, "It´s your turn now".
    If you know Didi from Dexter´s Laboratory, you have an idea.