"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Sunday, September 09, 2007
the hummus predicament...
Yesterday Joe and I worked all day in the yard spreading mulch. We only got about halfway thru because the rain didn't hold back long enough for us to finish, but still it was a good 5 hours of ball busting work.

After dinner etc. I decided to relax, take some Advil and wash it down with a whiskey n diet. mmmmm. The simple joys in life.

At about midnight when I headed off to hit the haystack, I also had a bit of a munchie attack. Of course, I still try to snack healthy when I do, and decided to crack open the delicious hummus I had bought earlier in the week. Nothing like a nice carrot stick with hummus... mmmmm.

So here I am, about 3 drinks in, at midnight, when I open the fridge and the bulb is out. Of course, the hummus isn't where I left it, so I feel around a bit, still no hummus. I decided I wasn't giving up and turned on two kitchen lights, and went back to the fridge proceeding to empty about 1/2 of it's contents before I finally find the hummus.

At this moment I was so satisfied with myself, I gleefully walked over to the trashcan to discard of the plastic safety covering... when it dawned on me...

I cannot stand self righteous cunts.

Does that ever happen to you? You are completing some mundane task and the meaning of life just appears before your eyes and you have an "AHA!" moment?

One of my favorite moments in life was when I realized that I'm not better than anyone else.

I know it's shocking, really, but stay with me here.

Class, gender, which way you swing and the like -- it's all relative. You and I have been thru different challenges on our journey of life that have molded and shaped us differently. After all, it doesn't make sense to make judgments on someone else's choices, when you haven't had to make the same choices with the same information available to you.

As an example, I feel these self righteous cunts should left to their self righteous thoughts, in their self righteous home (they live alone obv), with their self righteous belongings, and go to their self righteous jobs without interruption. It is not my place to judge or confine them in any way. After all, I'm not better than them, I have my own faults, and they deserve to be able to live their lives in peace, as do I. If they carry on about their self righteousness without involving myself or my family, they will find no T conflict. However, if they choose the opposite... it's all fair game.

But, I suppose this whole concept takes a certain level of maturity to embrace. Of course if you were a self righteous cunt, you would pry think your level of maturity exceeded the standard requirements... so there is that.

And boy oh boy, that hummus was goooooooood.



ps: I have started adding some music at the top of my blog, I'll try to change it weekly. The resource I'm using doesn't have all the music I like so we will see how it goes. enjoy!

pss: OMG I woke up this morning and my back and hamstrings are hollerin "HELP ME!!!" I need me some yoga.

Labels: ,

 
posted by t at 8:10 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I"m going to reserve judgement -- until I try it on for size.