"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Saturday, September 22, 2007
O--H--I--O
Buckeye land is grand.

In honor of a winning streak and an ass whoopin on Northwestern today, I shall do a post in honor of Ohio.

First, one of the BEST things about OHIO...

TBDBITL



And of course, how a Buckeye partays...



One day my bro and I are on our way to my sister's house for game night and we see someone hauling a trailer full of junk on the highway. It was hard not to notice it because:

A) it was huge
B) it was piled with TRASH
C) I was behind it and afraid for my life

It may appear in this photo as tho there is something valuable on the back of this trailer, but trust me, everything on it was falling apart.


So of course, that's when my superior driving skills decide we should pry head around this beast for safety's sake. As I pull along side of the death trap I notice something quite strange...

Look closely at the picture above.... do you see it??

It's a mother effing HUMMER ... a $50k vehicle pulling a 15 foot trailer of trash.

Priceless.

Only in OHIO. (ok well maybe Kentucky too, but f them)

Labels: , ,

 
posted by t at 4:09 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Do NOT be dissin on Kentucky!