"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
things of note...
  • The 7 yards of mulch I've had in my driveway, since May, is finally on my flower beds.
  • I had to draw a continuous line drawing of my bathroom (ya, I said my bathroom) in charcoal for Art class. It's a real beaut.
  • My job is becoming more annoying by the hour.
  • I'm having strange, intermittent urges to go to AC. idk what that's all about.
  • Anna covered my bathroom floor in an inch of water today, for the second time in a month.
  • Arthur is coming to Dayton tomorrow and we shall have dinner ala Airport de Dayton.
  • Bra's shouldn't have straps that can disconnect from the back of the bra while doing yoga. It is a flaw in the design me thinks.
  • I cleaned off my chair in my bedroom that had turned into my dresser. I thought it would be nice to sit in it, till I sat in it and realized: My kids know where I am.
  • My friends are cool and my family rocks.

that is all.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 10:00 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Certain Yoga positions can cause tremendouse bra strap pressure resulting in unintended welts....buh-lieve me I know this...

    Squib

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Geez, for gosh sake, teach the girl to pee INTO the toilet!