"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Saturday, September 29, 2007
i'm a 'lil teapot...

It's no secret that I can't draw.

However, I never had an example to show you exactly how bad I actually am. So, consider yourselves cursed lucky. This is my first rendering of a teapot. I drew it either on the first or second day of class. RAW talent!


In my charcoal class, we started with the line drawing you saw above, but soon moved on to value drawings. Instead of identifying the shape with lines, you identify it with darks and lights. Which brings me to teapot #2, or "here is my handle, here is my spout" as I like to call it.
After this, I didn't think things could get much better. I mean that looks like the Mona Lisa to me.


This week we started doing the value drawings in reverse. We take our charcoal and cover the entire page in a medium value and then go in with an eraser and start to identify the highlights, then back in with charcoal to identify the darks. Which brings me to teapot #3, or "when I get all steamed up I will shout!".


I know, and if you think that's good, look at this!!






HOLLA!!

Labels:

 
posted by t at 12:57 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I am IMPRESSED! Hola Bola!