"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
my first flash...
And, not the streaking kind...



I didn't design this or anything, it was just a homework assignment. I couldn't get the logo quite right (well I guess I could've, but I didn't), the L part is a lil skewed, and the shadow of the orb is a too dense, which causes my highlight to be too white.

Anyhow, a certain someone was asking me about flash (no not lynx) so I thought I'd throw this up there. So far, I'm liking it much better than Dreamweaver. We will see how I feel when I start tweening and linking etc.

Labels: ,

 
posted by t at 10:09 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    yeah, right...like anyone thought of streaking when you said your FIRST flash.

    sfobv

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    You really need to stop scaring people with the title. I read that and thought "hot flash", which isn't something I need/want/care to know about.

    That's hot, flash!