"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
2008...
I remember when I was a kid, my friends and I figuring out how old we would all be when the year 2000 hit. My magic year 2000 number was 23, and yes, for those of you who know your math, that means I will be 31 this year.

Another little T memory is that ride at Epcot Center, showing what the future would be like (do you remember it? it was all Jetsonlike), and well, it is now the future and I do not feel like Mrs. Jetson.

When I was in the 6th grade I had my plans laid out to become the first female president...

I planned on having a college degree...

I swore I'd be out of Ohio by the time I was 23...

I knew I wanted a career that would allow me to travel...

I thought I'd be happily married with 3 kids...

I could go on, but the point is that some of this never happened, some of it I wouldn't even want anymore, and some of the greatest things I've accomplished aren't even on the list.

The awesome thing is , I'm OK with that. As crazy as my life is right now between school, career change, kids and going through all the fucked up craziness of my marriage being over; for the first time in my life, I feel completely content.

So, bring it on 2008, I'm ready for you, bitches!!

Labels:

 
posted by t at 3:09 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Oh man, didn't know about the marriage. Very, very sorry to read that. Endings blow. Great attitude for '08, though!

     
  • At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Congratulations about the marriage. Some endings are great. Glad that you are happier that ever. Make it happen butch.

    -Blaz

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey T,

    I just read this, I wish only the best for you and your girls as you head into the future. Following your exploits through your blog, you have become my "hero bitch"!