"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
CRAZINESS!
That word about sums it up for me the past two weeks and I have a lot to ramble on about...

Of course I'm not going to now cause I need to go finish vacuuming!

But, I just wanted to remind all of ya tomorrow is the BIG DAY, and my baby went to pick up my runners packet for the Turkey Trot...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

How cute is SHE?!?!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! This has always been my fav holiday, and I think this years is going to be the best yet.

AND FOR CHREEST'S SAKE, DON'T FORGET TO BRINE YER TURKEYNESS!!

Labels: ,

 
posted by t at 1:53 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    that is the cutest thing i think i have ever seen!!

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    RYN: sorry to disappoint, that was many moons ago on Xanga. It's not there anymore. Now, the only sex blog I could run would a self help masturbatory guide. :)