"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Monday, November 05, 2007
tunage...
(sarcasm warning)

I get asked all the time "T, what kind of music do you listen to?" Cause you know, people are interested in me like that. So, I thought I'd put together a little T montage of classics for your listening pleasure.



 
posted by t at 12:44 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Unknown

    Why is all your fav music so... derivative?

    Just wonderin'...


    *moon*

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger gadzooks64

    You've been tagged, beyotches.

    P.S. Nice pic.

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger t

    did i say this was my favorite music? no, i didnt.

    in fact, my FAVORITE music was not available on this site to add.

    its simply a t montage of music i listen to quite frequently.

    so nanner your derivative.