"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
ninja's, and dragon's, and tomb raider's OH MY...
Last night was trick or treat here in the sticks, and before I go any further I would like to address a few things:

  • NO, I don't know why we have trick or treat the night before Halloween and NOT ON Halloween.
  • I wasn't allowed to trick or treat when I was a small T (aka teebletobbles), it was considered the "Devil's Holiday", so I don't know much about why we do what we do. Mkay.
  • I had always assumed it was to put a bend on all the shenanigans that can occur on Halloween.
  • Yes, I've come to realize this is in fact weird, but I don't make the rules.
  • GET OVER IT!!
Now that we have made it past that issue...

We had a great time. It was a bit of a hectic day for me and I had to skip my night class to make it there, but everyone survived and candy was had.

Maya was Lara Croft (aka Tomb Raider). She's quite the gamer, but this was a last minute change to her previous plans. Last year while trick or treating she saw a decoration in someone's window that inspired her. It was a DEAD ANGEL, as she called it. All year I had been hoping she would forget about it, and every time she mentioned it I would make another suggestion. When I FINALLY got her to hook onto the tomb raider idea I was thrilled (even tho it wouldn't have been my first choice)PS: Don't tell, but those aren't toy guns. I couldn't find any acceptable toy guns, so I purchased pellet guns (sans pellets, obv).

Anna... what is there to say about my Anna. She had planned on being a pirate (of course, because she really thinks she will be a pirate one day) but decided to be a wolf when we found this kick ass wolf costume at the thrift store one day. But this week when we went to find Maya's shooters, she saw these ninja swords and fell in love. So, then she was going to be a ninja wolf, till she saw the ski mask... i mean what kids doesn't like swords and ski masks?!?! Don't worry, I've started a fund for the therapy sessions.

PS: I love this kid, she is so fraking awesome, it's sick.

And of course MAH BABAY! A DRAGON ATE MAH BAYBAY! Ok, not really, but Harper had her second trick or treat. Last year she was a 'lil chili pepper, but this year she would walk up to the house, grab the goods and run away. Smart 'lil cookie she is.

PS: She thinks her auntie T is cool (obv) and is coming over Thursday night to chill.

Labels: ,

 
posted by t at 10:44 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Just PERFECT!!!

    Who cares when you trick or treat when the kids are that CUUUUUTE!!!

    Riv.