"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Saturday, December 22, 2007
and so it begins...
The wonderful pre-Christmas weekend.

My yearly reminder of why Thanksgiving rocks the socks off of Christmas.

So ya, that's pretty much all I have to say about that... here's some pics.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 10:12 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 4:57 AM, Blogger Jamespauline

    Hi,

    My name is Emily, and I’m an Seo Account Manager for 888.com.

    Due to the latest Google algorithm changes we are currently doing a lot of hard work to clean up a lot of the incoming links to our site to comply with Google’s quality guidelines.

    We detected this link coming from your site, http://spotoft.blogspot.fr/2007/12/and-so-it-begins.html
    http://spotoft.blogspot.fr/2006/07/all-hail-j.html

    It would really mean a lot to us if you could remove the links.
    This link is harmful for our site as well as yours.

    We really appreciate your effort and time and let us know if we can help you in any way.

    Best Regards,
    Emily
    SEO Account Manager
    Emily@888mediaweb.com