"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
motivation....
... is not an easy thing to come by. When I started this journey to lose weight, I was ready. I was sick of being someone I wasn't. I thought that FOOD, GLORIOUS FOOD, would be the hardest part to control. Strangely enough, it is the easy part.

EXERCISE, staying motivated to EXERCISE is definitely the hardest part for me. There are a lot of factors that make it so hard, and one of them is GUILT. If you miss a day, you can beat yourself up over it, and hell knows we all love to be mean to ourselves. I made a decision from the beginning that I wouldn't fall into this trap. I decided that if I missed a day, I missed it, and I started back the next.

This has worked for me so far, and I can't even fill up one hand with the days I should have worked out and didn't.

Originally I stayed motivated with my bet, then I kept trying to mix things up - pilates, yoga, jogging, elliptical - then I moved on to the Turkey Trot, and now here I am again feeling bored.

So, I did the first thing I do when I'm bored, and I changed up my workout playlist, mostly I added some new digg's and some old ones for yoga at the end of my workout.

But TODAY, I did the thing that should interest all of you--

I made a bet with ZOOKS mwhahahahahaha

First, I offered that we both try to lose a certain amount of weight by ROCCOPALOOZA. I wanted some good motivation, so I said twelve pounds, when this pussy wonderful friend of mine counters with EIGHT pounds.

We settled on TEN pounds by January 18th.

And, if one of us does not make it, they will owe the other an expensive pair of CUSTOM FIT JEANS.

THE BATTLE FOR COUTURE IS ON, BITCHES!!!

Labels: ,

 
posted by t at 12:11 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Damn, I was hopin' for for a better prize than that. The winner GETS to post a naked pic on the other's blog.

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm not really a known entity. So it's not different than any other blogger out there. Besides, the anonymity saves my marriage, that's all. So I guess no nekid pictures are gonna go around. Hrrrumph!

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger t

    ya, i was just being funny...

    i do that, occasionally.

    we only give the nekkys to DTM

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    so on this custom fit thing...does this involve some really creepy guy with a tape measure trying to measure your inseam?

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger t

    oh gawd, i hope so am, i really, really hope so

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I'll offer up my services. I don't have a tape measure, but I think I can manage.