"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Thursday, December 06, 2007
omgwtf-h8
I'm so far behind here, I don't even know where to start. First, let's do a little catch up:

  • I finished my 5 mile turkey trot, and I did not die. I did however, get very sick the next day. It could have been the jogging in freezing rain, idk.
  • I finished school (for the quarter and I'm on winter break till January) and I got my first "C" - @#$#in art
  • I'm having some sort of mid-life crisis, even tho I'm only 30 and not quite to the middle of my life- or maybe I am WTF
  • I am in the middle of trying to get in the Digital Design program at UC on a scholarship- and it is kickin my ass - AND I'm not even sure if I want can do it, (see above) I definitely WANT it
  • I need a job- badly
  • I hate Dayton(and I lie)
  • This is what makes me happy (minus a few peeps- dave, dad, mom, but it's close)

Ok, so, that's that.

This week I am having my friendly reminder of why I did NOT have three children. As much as I love this kid, and I LOVE having her around, I'm still done on FRIDAY! My sis and Scott are in Atlantis (bastids) and I hope they are having a great time. This is their first time away from Harper, and I'm glad for them.

You two better be having lots of sex, and the good kind too.

That is all.

Oh, and if I haven't shown you my new website design, holler at me (not gonna post it cause my contact info is on it).

New song up top, check it out.

Labels: ,

 
posted by t at 11:12 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    New Website design? Are you leaving this one? And thanks for stoppin' by my site.

    And is that what it is? I'm in the wrong state for sluts? :D

     
  • At 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I can pry find one with in a 20 mile radius... we get around ya know.

    What is there a network of them that I'm not privvy too?

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    holler