"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Sunday, January 06, 2008
catch up...
~I start school Tuesday, and both my girls go back tomorrow. Anna is going FULL TIME THIS QUARTER!

But it won't allow me to rest because I have a lot I need to accomplish by the end of the month. I actually lightened my load with school a bit so I could concentrate on finding a job. The only interesting classes I'm taking this quarter are Web Design II (Flash) and Web Authoring. Other than that I'm taking a MATH class (EEEK), Pilates and Yoga.

~I have to take some antibiotics for 7 days and I CAN'T DRINK while I'm taking them. Normally I might try and see how I do with it, but both my Doc and my Pharm told me not to, and that I'd get really sick. T likey her drinky!! And the OSU v LSU game is tomorrow!!

RIP jagerbomber... it was real.

~I had a decent NYE... it was pretty uneventful because I had just driven home from Sheila's that day. A friend of mine needed a partner in crime and convinced me to go to the Nasty Nati with her. I wasn't excited about driving on NYE, and decided to be the sober one. I'm such a wonderful friend!!

So ya, that was a blast. Everyone got home safe tho, that's what matters... right?

~I'm pluggin along in my bet w zooks. Last week I weighed (new years day) and I had lost 6lbs making a total weight loss for me of 53lbs. FIFTY THREE. That's insane. And my lawd I was so enormous I still have weight to lose!!! HOLLA!

The best part about our bet is it really did keep me in line for the holidays. I didn't have thoughts like "OH, It's Christmas, go ahead and eat 10 pieces of fudge", not that I really wanted to, but I didn't have the thoughts either.

Here's my updated pic:


May 28th 2007 Oct 24th 2007 Jan 6th 2008

And ya, I know I look like death warmed over but:

A) I hate those before and after pics where they look all unhappy and crappy in the before, then all smiley w make up on in the after... so I'm tryin to keep it real here.

B) You're not supposed to be lookin' at my face (and not those either... Jeff)

This one is just for my girls, they thought it was hilarious...





Labels: , ,

 
posted by t at 1:16 PM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger gadzooks64

    Nice rack.

    Just sayin.

    P.S. Wasn't looking at your face :P.

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    LOL, me either...

    Srsly though, huge kudos to you, that takes incredible discipline and I truly admire you for that...I'm not talking about the weightloss, I'm talking about the lack of alcohol while on other drugs....I mean wtf?

    Squibbles

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger Kate

    You're just wicked hawwt. Congratulations! I'm down 40, myself, with more to go... between us, we've lost almost a whole person so far. May she stay lost.

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger t

    rack?! don't u see the steady deflation?! it's just not right I SAY!!

    And congrats to you Kate!! But you've always been wicked hawt :)

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger t

    no wonder on my stat counter i have you labeled as "anon pervo dude"

    fitting, aint it?

    :P

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger Twin C

    Nice job, T!

    And nice boobs. Since we're allowed to look and all. Perhaps you could post some topless shots. You know, for science.

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    You have NO idea.

     
  • At 2:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    You look really beautiful...yes, beautiful. Love the pix of you and Zooks