"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
when i was 12ish...
I went to my first concert. I remember it clearly.

Dokken - Slaughter - Poison

What a fucking line up. This was almost 20 years ago, mind you.

I had big hair - my bangs were so high and hard my brother used to tease me and say it was how they invented the claw... I fell down, went boom and our garden was cultivated. I wore a black silk shirt with multi-colored polka dots and black jeans, hot - I know. I remember being hit on by multiple men that would be arrested for even looking at me, and at one point walking out of the "mosh pit" with my shirt completely unbuttoned (never did figure that one out).

Anyhow - to the point of this story.

Today is a walk back in time. I am going to Riverbend to see Poison in concert with the same person I went to see them with 20 years ago (Heather). They are playing with Dokken, and Sebastian Bach - for those of you that dont remember Sebastian, here is a welcomed reminder.

Good times people, good times.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 10:52 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger MacAnthony

    I'm pretty sure Slaughter was the first concert I went to too. I believe the lineup was Slaughter, Firehouse and Lynch Mob.

    And I still think "Up all night" is an awesome song.