"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
for the love of...
I broke my toe, and it hurts like hell. My girls were upstairs in the bath screaming like banchees (wtf is a banchee anyhow?) so I had to go up and set them straight. On my way down I slipped with about 5 steps left and my foot went a-flying into my elliptical machine that sits at the bottom of the stairs.

This was the result of the collision.

Photobucket

Hot, I know.

But the most exciting news of my week is that construction has started on my new home. Next time I'm over I will be snapping some pics. I had told my brother in law (Scott) that the only request I had was for my shower to have some sort of ledge in it for me to prop my foot on when I shave my legs. In my parents house there is no ledge, and the stand up shower is quite small. So... I have to take a shower and THEN go up to their bathtub and shave my legs. My mom was over there Tuesday and the first thing in is my shower, and from what I hear it has TWO SEATS in it and I can't wait to use it!

HOLLER!

Labels: ,

 
posted by t at 6:01 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger MacAnthony

    A banshee is a mythical fairy that scream when a person in a family was about to die.

    And that shit looks dislocated. Seriously. Ouch.

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    You tryin' to pull a fast one on us with yer fancy shmancy Photoshop skillz? I demand an independent audit of that toe! :)

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger Unknown

    PS:

    When a guy whips it out without express permission, you just say, "How cute! It's like a penis, only smaller!"

    Evidence will be immediately withdrawn. Trust me on this.

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger Twin C

    Wow, your workplace sounds a lot like my workplace!

    Sorry about your toe - go get that splinted up or something!!!