"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
so anyhoo...
I started back to school yesterday, my schedule is as follows:


Not too bad, the hardest part will be making an awesome flash final from last quarter. I'm also sitting in on my professors class from 4-4:45 on Tues/Thurs until I'm done. I would also like to find something to replace that online English class, as I think it will suck balls. NTTAWWT. The beginning self defense class on Saturdays is actually Judo/Jiujitsu. I am pretty excited about taking it, but considering the news that is coming next in this blog post, I may have to drop that class.

I GOT A JOB!!!

Now, calm down. It isn't a spectacular job, or a job even remotely close to what I want to do. But, the pay is good, and the hours are MWF, and allow me to still take my kids to school in the morning. So, I took it. I will be your friendly neighborhood dental office receptionist. Right in the middle of the ghetto. At least I'll have no shortage of hook up offers.

The only catch to the job is that my BFF since the 6th grade not only will be working with me, but she will be my boss! (see pics from previous post, that is whom I speak of) I think it will be a good time. Heather and I respect each other enough to know the boundaries... I THINK.

Thursday night I'm off on an over night field trip with Maya to the Indianapolis Zoo. We are sleeping over night in the dolphin habitat, and I'm not gonna lie, mama is excited. There isn't much better than re-living your childhood thru your children! (ya I know, stfu)

I've been wanting to add on to this photo all month and keep forgetting. I've only lost 10-15lbs since my last pic, but I wanted to do one last update until July 1st. Holler.

This picture is titled, "Where, O Where, Have My Boobles Gone".

Labels: , ,

 
posted by t at 11:06 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Not a bad schedule -- the photography class should make up for the online English class...or not. Three physical education classes -- you are so going to wax the forum suckers!

    Congrats to finding employment! I'm looking forward now to some more frequent posts detailing how you don't have time for your school work because of "work" work [snicker].

    Keep plugging...and when I say "plugging" I mean...maybe that should be changed to start plugging.

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Joo boobies is noice. Just sayin'.

    My fellow mens all agrees ('cept for the ones what is stoopid and wrong) that more than a mouthful is a waste.

    Just double-sayin.

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    "Only" 10-15 lbs. The first word in that sentence does not belong with the others. I'll let you off with a warning this time.

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    What they all said

    Squib