"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
holy mcfucklesons!!!
That is such a great word, IS. IT. NOT?! I hardly think any of you are prepared to argue that point with me at all.

So, I shall proceed.

I was at my sister's Friday night and my BFF, Heather, stopped by for dinner. She and I were discussing some of my "dates" as of late, and my brother-in-law seemed a bit shocked, so I thought I'd get it out there as not to shock anymore people.

I'm still "married", and I'm "seeing" other people. I use the terms in quotage lightly, just sayin'.

There, ya have it.

Next on the agenda, my fat ass.

February was a slow month for me, but I didn't gain any weight, so I'm glad about that. No steps backward = I'm still going forward. So, this month I am starting my journey to shedding my final poundages. By July 1st (the day I started in 2007) I want to be ~35lbs lighter than I am now, which would put me at a total weight loss of ~100lbs.

HOLY MCFUCKLESONS. Put your hatorade away.

Notice I am giving myself plenty of time to accomplish this, because I realize these last pounds (especially that last 10) are most likely gonna be a big ass bitch. Holler. And don't worry Sheila, ass soon as my jeans I have now don't fit, I'll be placing my custom couture order :)

Next on the agenda, finding someone to pay for my boob job. Wanna make another bet Sheila??? :)

Oh and PS - School is putting a big butt kickin' on me this quarter. I'm all bruised up, but if I ever have anything good to tell, you will be the first to know.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by t at 8:31 AM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    What the Mcfuckelson? How can there be no comments yet?

     
  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger t

    cause no one loves me obv

     
  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger gadzooks64

    I'm still trying to find someone to pay for 2 boob jobs.

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    At 7:52 AM, Gadzooks64

    "I'm still trying to find someone to pay for 2 boob jobs."


    I have a bicylcle pump if you need it.

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I can blow them up manually if you want...

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    So tell us more about your "dating"

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Send me a quote.

    Squib