"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
miss me?
Hell, I miss me, so y'all must be out of your minds!!!

You know what I <3? height="355" width="425">

I also found this, evidently at some point in my life I wanted my body to be blushy and shimmery. And then, on top of that, figured I'd want it to be blushy and shimmery again at some point, and held onto it. Good thinkin' me!!


Now, I just need to find someone that wants to see me blushy and shimmery. I'm taking applications.

PS: new song again at top, listen to it soon, cause I already found something to replace it with :P

Labels: ,

 
posted by t at 8:02 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Yep, without you posting, I'm reading nothing but bowling blogs.

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Don't lie ... that harness wasn't for the bungee, but your boobs.