"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
light the night...
On September 25th I will be taking part in a fundraiser for called Light the Night for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.


So what do I want from you?? I want you to go to my nifty little website and donate some green backs, or better yet, go register to walk
in your town and raise even more money!! If you're lucky enough to
live near me, our walk leaves from the Fraze Pavilion at 7:30pm
(registration starts at 5:30).


I, of course, will be walking in honor of Jill Sabsevitz - and everything I raise will be donated in her name.

So
GO DONATE, or holler at me with some ridiculous prop bet that you will
most certainly lose if that's your style... you know I can't turn down
a good bet!

Labels: ,

 
posted by t at 1:34 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 1:27 AM, Blogger Jamespauline

    Hi,

    My name is Jamie, and I’m an Seo Account Manager for 888.com.

    Due to the latest Google algorithm changes we are currently doing a lot of hard work to clean up a lot of the incoming links to our site to comply with Google’s quality guidelines.

    We detected this link coming from your site, http://spotoft.blogspot.fr/2008/07/light-night.html
    http://spotoft.blogspot.fr/2007_02_01_archive.html

    It would really mean a lot to us if you could remove the links.
    This link is harmful for our site as well as yours.

    We really appreciate your effort and time and let us know if we can help you in any way.

    Best Regards,
    Jamie
    SEO Account Manager

    jamie@888mediaweb.com