"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
mac's aren't so bad...
Especially when they leave comments on my bloggo telling me about new Firefox plug-ins.

I heart Firefox plug-ins.

So this is a test of the Scribefire. Looks like I can link with no issues, in face it automatically plugs in the last URL I visited. Mac said I can drag and drop photos...

It did work, but when I went to post I think my work's security settings are blocking it.

It has a lot of editing options, including giving you access to your old posts if you wanted to change a post. You can also add multiple blogs to blog to, and look ZOOKS A STRIKE THRU!

It's definitely worth a shot to try out and see if it makes your life easier. I like it because it doesn't look like I'm blogging at work when I'm blogging at work.

That deserves a Holler.

And a little secret for Mac, since he was so nice to share this plug-in with me, I'm switching to Wordpress, I should be up and running at www.spotoft.com by the end of next week.


Labels:

 
posted by t at 12:39 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I like my mac with cheese.

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger Hrbek

    macbook pro FTW... wordpress FTW ... firefox FTW OR WEBKIT/SAFARI FTW ... and don't make me do this, but as a webgrrrl, you gotta know "strike" is deprecated. "del" is the proper method. Don't let Zooks lead down the "it work's" path. ... Just thought you'd want to know. :)

     
  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger MacAnthony

    Not to get this too technical, but I thought using the css attribute of "text-decoration: line-through" was the preferred method???

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger t

    we are talking about ZOOKS here people...

    NOT ME!!

    Let the woman have her strike and eat it too!

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger gadzooks64

    [strike]Eff you people[/strike]

    How am I supposed to speak my mind without strike?

    Hmmm?

    [strike]Eff em if they can't handle the truth[/strike]

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger Hrbek

    line-through is preferred if it's a decorative element and doesn't have meaning in of itself

    del is preferred if the semantic meaning of the line-through is to indicate a deletion

    depends.

    zooks. <_del> and <_/del> = fewer chars. DO IT.