"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
suburbia...
So this is it.

In a couple of hours the movers will be here. and a couple of hours after that... I'll be a suburbian...

For the first time in my life.

Damn the man.

Damn him all to hell.

Except when I'm layin' at the pool, then we should definitely make him a Margarita... just sayin'.



PS: before I made the move, I made it a point to go to the Dollar General store and get 3 new pair of sunglasses. The total cost? $9.00.

Labels: ,

 
posted by t at 6:28 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger Hrbek

    frkin $3 store

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Unknown

    When you get up in the morning and the light is hurt your head
    The first thing you do when you get up out of bed
    Is hit that street a-runnin' and try to meet the masses
    And go get yourself some cheap sunglasses
    Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah...

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger gadzooks64

    Suburbia is about to be rocked like it has never been rocked before.

    Then the Zooks' will rock whats left when we get there.

    Woooooooot!

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Oh crap, the girls are back in town. Be afeared, be very afeared.