"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
beautiful things...
I've been in a bit of a "mood" the past few days. Ya, so maybe it is PMS, and maybe you're just all assholes and you didn't realize it.

I like option 2.

Anyhoodles - I just did something that put me in a ridiculously fabulous mood.

It all started by wanting to update my Google Reader. As you've probably all guessed, I haven't been reading your blogs... I mean if I don't have time to post, I'm not reading any either (just bein' real peeps, bein' rizzle). I still have lotsa <3 for you though.

I deleted 90% of the blogs on my Reader because, as Luda would say, I really don't give a fuck. I added a couple too tho, so all hope isn't lost.

So the Reader update turned into Firefox plug ins, Delicious bookmark updating, and finally something I had never used - iGoogle. I can even post to my blog right on it!

Check it...



I'm so happy I could cry. But you can all still GFY (for the next few days anyhow).

Labels:

 
posted by t at 2:54 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger Unknown

    What is this igoogle week in the blogesphere?

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger MacAnthony

    I think I deserve my own category since I am an asshole, but I do realize that I am.

    I do, however, have occasional moments of non-assholishness. I think this may end up being one of those moments. I'll give you a tip since you appear to be using firefox (and really, why wouldn't you?). There is a addon plugin called scribefire which gives you the ability to post to your blog from right within firefox without using blogger's horrendous blog writing interface (wordpress FTW). It is nice cause it opens in a drawer on the bottom instead of a tab (configurable) and also has drag and drop support for both text and images. It's really worth at least trying out.