"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
summary...
I went to Atlantic City -
  • met some new friends/money
  • lost some old friends/money
  • played some poker, not on tha internets
  • drank New Jersey's entire supply of Captain Morgans (which they have little Rum Guns for, omg I want one)
  • Got to hear Lilly's laugh for a week straight - Lilly has an awesome laugh


Went to a Poison concert-
  • I was the DD - I am an awesome DD, who knew.
  • Had two girls pee on my foot
  • I averted a fist fight with a 13 year old
  • Had 5 beers spilled on misc parts of my body
  • Sebastian Bach > Bret Michaels
  • I don't look half bad in a dew rag

Any questions?






Labels: ,

 
posted by t at 7:40 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I have a question indeed. Why Poison?
    Then again, I'm from the Kiss generation, so I might not want to press the issue too much....

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger t

    answer:

    http://spotoft.blogspot.com/2008/08/when-i-was-12ish.html

    and the tix were $25.

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Zerbet

    Were these two chicks peeing at the same time, and if so do you have pix?

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger t

    answer:

    no and yes

     
  • At 12:08 AM, Blogger Unknown

    What's a DD?

     
  • At 4:05 AM, Blogger t

    answer:

    Designated Driver