"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
the short of it...
I want to give you ALL the details, but considering that I started at 5am yesterday and went non-stop till 11pm (when I finally passed out), and that I have volleyball tonight (GO SETS ON THE BEACH!) idk when I'll actually get around to those details... so let's start with this:

  • My new job rulzorz
  • They have a gym
  • They have yoga classes
  • All I do all day is design websites and update/clean html and css code.
  • I'm the only girl web designer
  • I asked what time I had to be at work and here was the response I got "Anytime between 8 and 9... if you want to come in earlier, that's ok too." I LOL'd
  • It's nice to be treated like a professional and an adult at the same time
  • I was excited to get out of bed at 5am this morning
Shower time!

Labels:

 
posted by t at 5:25 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Unknown

    I want to hear more! Ima Happy!

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger MacAnthony

    Smart move starting the job on a week with a holiday. I hope you get that day payed.

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Too cool -- very happy for you, T!

    And what a sweet name for a bar league co-ed sand volleyball team!

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Congrats and SMILE!

    You rule!

    IT

    [Blogging at both InstantTragedy.com (poker related0 and donahue.org (life related)]